Documents of D6.2 namespace
- D6.2:Prototype Implementation
- Related topics:
- D6.2:Virtual Folder and West-Life Portal integration
- D6.2:Virtual Folder and Partner Portal integration
- D6.2:Virtual Folder and PDB Components integration
- D6.2:Virtual Folder and Cloud integration
- D6.2:Virtual Folder and Access to Dataset
- D6.2:Meeting and conferences notes
Public repositories gives access to published structural biology RAW data. The West-Life repository reference implementation will not provide this use case - rather it will allow to integrate (upload/publish) data into public repositories.
Public repository are currently implemented by public instances of Zenodo, dspace, dataverse etc.
Institutional Repository - Support during visit of scientist
Institutional Repository provides usecases for conducting visit and processing data. Instruct Web application supports use case of "preparation of visit".
Institutional Repository - data management after data acquisition