Analysis and design documents
Metadata contains information about the raw data stored within virtual folder. They are used for further machine or human processing and analysis (scientific analytic tools).
- Mathematica, Maple, Matlab - robust tools, needs commercial licence.
- SageMATH - https://cloud.sagemath.com/
Tools with connection to specific domains
- Wolfram alpha - http://www.wolframalpha.com web based approach, natural language processing and evaluation computable data based on structured knowledge (papers, data) in different domains incl. mathematics, bioinformatics, music, ...
Biology specific tools
- CCP4 - tool suite to process raw data mainly from X-ray crystallography http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
- WeNMR - a lot of tools - not under one installation for all suite
- protein data bank - http://www.rcsb.org
- protein data bank in Europe - http://www.pdbe.org
- allosteric data bank - http://mdl.shsmu.edu.cn/ASD/
- pharmacology db - http://www.guidetopharmacology.org
- WEBDAV - http://www.webdav.org/specs/rfc2518.html READ-ONLY, GET/HEAD and PROPFIND methods, gets file/directory or metadata about file/directory